Over 10 years professional experience on electric fireplaces & home lighting products

The fireplace is carbon monoxide poisoning?

by:Longjian     2020-10-19
As we all know, in the burning firewood, charcoal, if you don't pay attention to the ventilation or fuel combustion is incomplete, could lead to carbon monoxide poisoning, is very dangerous. So, have a friend is put forward: wood burning fireplace is, will the carbon monoxide poisoning? The answer is no. Because now the fireplace, the closed chamber and secondary combustion technology, combustion fully, achieves the smokeless dust-free, won't cause indoor oxygen, there will be no carbon monoxide into the interior, have reached a very high safety standards. And our living room is not completely closed, there will be a fresh air into constantly, so although burning fireplace will use the indoor air, indoor oxygen to also won't appear the problem. In addition, the fireplace even produced carbon monoxide can directly through the exhaust pipe line to the outside, smoke tube surface adopts teflon coating, high temperature resistance, corrosion resistance, no soot deposition, not smoke and carbon monoxide leakage. Besides the fireplace itself with air pressure drum, risk control system, also with a smoke alarm system, if there is accident will immediately report to the police and suspension of work. Safety, of course, although the fireplace is very high, but we are in the process of using or pay attention to the correct use, avoid security risks. Fireplace safety guidelines: 1, in accordance with the manufacturer's suggested that the operation and maintenance of the fireplace. 2, cleaning at least once a year the chimney and flue. 3, a professional inspection at least once a year the stove is safe. 4, pay attention to the room ventilation. 5, use a good dry high quality wood ( Lumber moisture content below 20%, hardwood is preferred) , need not use chemically treated wood, such as sleepers, plywood or other contain rubber sheet. 6, test smoke detectors in the house, make sure there is a functioning fire detector. In conclusion, the fireplace is very safe, you don't have to worry about will have the risk of carbon monoxide poisoning, but pay attention to the fireplace to purchase normal manufacturer, standardized operation and use at ordinary times. More information welcome consulting fireplace!
Custom message
Chat Online 编辑模式下无法使用
Chat Online inputting...